Orientations: Androgynous Panromantic Bisexual
Current Relationship: Multiship
(Disclaimer) Photographer: http://thepurplemoyashi.tumblr.com/
don’t you dare not reblog!!!!!!
If you don’t reblog this I’m judging you.
NEVER EVER EVER STOP REBLOGGING THIS EVER
The Most Gorgeous Book Ever Has No Words Or Pictures, Just Color
This is the RGB Colorspace Atlas by Tauba Auerbach. The 8”x8” hardcover tome is pretty much an encyclopedia of every color in the RGB index. It’s huge, it’s gorgeous, and I want one.
I KNOW WHAT THIS NEEDS
It’s like they were made for each other.
Sensors alight, the pen trailed itself sensually down the gradient shift from yellow to blue along ample curve of paper, dipping closer and closer to the book’s spine.
“Can you imagine it?” the pen whispered, whirring and selecting #00563F with practiced intimacy. “Just picture it. With your collection and my potential…we can color the world.”
A pen and a book
A notepad and a clock
CAN I REQUEST A DOUBLE DATE??
request accomplished -
How the fuck did it end up like this
*whispers* make an anime
*whispers* I have a need for this to happen
Sorry, I cannot resist.
I AM SO HAPPY THAT I STARTED THIS BECAUSE WOW THIS ENDING IM FANGIRLING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE FAMILY AND IDK IM HAPPY OK
- parent 1 : oh you don't want to go to school today? aww it's ok honey you can stay at home if you want :)
- parent 2 : unless u got blood coming out of ur ears u goin 2 school
you ever thought that maybe the reason girls say they’re fine when they’re not, or they’re not mad when they are, is because the second they show any semblance of emotion they’re written off as hysterical bitches that are probably on their period?
THE FUCKING DA VINCI CODE HAS BEEN CRACKED
Reblogging again, because this will never be irrelevant.
- 1: Funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
- 2: Ever had food thrown/slapped into your face? Why?
- 3: Weirdest thing you've worn in public?
- 4: When did you start RPing?
- 5: Hottest cartoon/comic/anime character in your opinion?
- 6: If you were living in a story book, what genre would your book be?
- 7: If you could dye your hair any color without being judged, what color would it be?
- 8: Most embarrassing moment of your life?
- 9: Had any awkward kisses?
- 10: How far would you go to gain somebodies love? i.e playing music outside their window at midnight.
- 11: If you could be any cartoon/comic/anime character, which would you be?
- 12: What color are your socks?
- 13: Biggest pet peeve?
- 14: Top five things that make you happy?
- 15: Are you a day or night person?
- 16: How long do you think you'd last if you were lost on a deserted island?
- 17: Favorite quote/picture/movie scene?
- 18: Would you rather be a superhero or a Disney princess/prince?
- 19: Tumblr crush?
- 20: Asker gives question.
“Can I touch your butt” in Elvish.
This is so useful
No, this is not “Can I touch your butt” in Elvish. This is “Can I touch your butt?” in English, transcribed using the letters of the Elvish alphabet. There is a difference.
In Elvish, the letters of the alphabet correspond to sounds, not to words. The above text spells it out using one symbol to represent one letter of the original English, which is incorrect:
- c-a-n i t-o-u-c-h y-o-u-r b-u-t-t
If you really want to spell out an English phrase using the Elvish alphabet, you would do so phonetically, which would basically equate to one symbol per phoneme (sound):
- c-a-n a-i t-u-ch y-o-r b-u-t
If you actually wanted to write “Can I touch your butt?” in Elvish, one (very rough) translation would be:
Annog nin daf pladan tele ci?
Which, in Sindarin Elvish, roughly translates to, “Would you give me permission to touch your rear?”
Written in tengwar (the Elvish alphabet), it would look like this:
Sorry for the blurry quality.
damn, the lotr fandom doesnt fuck around
not to mention LOOK HOW POLITE THIS WAS
LIKE GOOD LORD
OLDEST FANDOMS REALLY ARE POLITEST
I love this fandom
Think twice before you judge a parent.
Guys, please watch this. This has to be one of the most powerful videos in the world, I bawled my eyes out