Hey guys, Name's Jen, I'm 19 and I do cosplaying of both Roderich and 2P!Austria. Ask them any questions you like! ^^
(Disclaimer) Photographer: http://thepurplemoyashi.tumblr.com/
Current Relationship (Mun): Taken
Current Relationship (Muses): Multishipping, single.
Current M!A- N/A
LODGER IS GONE, YAAAAY~!
I DO NOT FOLLOW MY TAG. If you could submit a link to me I'd be super grateful, since then I respond!
*she got a skillet and placed it on the stove top turning the burned on*
-He decided to slowly sit up- Hmmm…. Morning, already? -He sighed-
There you go, all the anons who tell people to go and kill themselves. It’s pretty easy to find out your identity.
Reblog. Reblog. Spread this.
for everyone having a stupid anon annoying them this could be a life-saver
I love my mom.
I am risking nothing
I AM SORRY FOLLOWERS, I LOVE MY MOMMY
Will not risk.
sorry followers :(
omg im so glad to se so many people love their mummy
Why’re you being mean to my mum?
Nope. Googled it. 15 minuets. Nope. Not taking any chances
*she got some egg and bacon out to the fridge and sat them on the counter next to the stove.*
-He stirred, moving beneath his covers, but refused to open his eyes. It was far too early, surely?-
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
saw this on facebook and thought i’d share it!For the past 6 years, a dog named Capitán has slept on the grave of his owner every night. His owner, Miguel Guzmán died in 2006 and Capitán disappeared shortly after the family attended the funeral services. They searched everywhere and put out flyers to try and find him. But no one had seen him.
A week later, some people who were at the cemetary late one evening spotted Capitán laying on a grave and they contacted the grounds keeper at the cemetary. The cemetary notified the family who promptly came to pick him up and take him home. But each night he would cry and scratch frantically at the door to go out and he wouldn’t return home until morning. It was later discovered that Capitán would walk the 3 miles back to the cemetary each night to guard his master’s grave.
It has been nearly 7 years now. The cemetary does not close the gates until he arrives each night promptly at 6 pm. He sleeps there all night guarding the grave until the grounds keeper opens the gate in the morning.
And people have the nerve to say animals don’t have feelings
This makes me want to cry… No no I’m crying